Hello “Lady’s”! Thank you so much for taking your time out to learn about me. I’m honored! To make this simple, I’m going to write some fun facts about myself. I hope you connect with me as much as I have already connected with you. This is the first time I’ve ever created a blog, so bear with me. I honestly have no idea what I am doing hahaha. Hopefully it won’t show! So, here goes:
- As you may know already my name is Chiara Valentina.
- I’m 21 years old.
- I come from a small town outside of NYC.
- I speak Italian and travel to Italy frequently.
- As of right now I’m majoring in communications, but I’m going to change my major to hospitality.
- Yes, I’ve been in school for, what seems like, forever.
- Yes, it’s okay!
- I have a boyfriend named Lucas.
- You’ll meet him later 😉
- I hate shopping, but I love shopping online.
- I’m not cool haha
- My favorite quote: “Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining.”
- I have an old soul.
- I am NOT photogenic. my mom has never been either so I guess it’s genetic.
- I love to read, but never have the time.
- My absolute favorite book is “The Nightingale” by Kristin Hannah. If you’re into historical fiction novels about WWII this book is an absolute must! I could not put it down. I even read it while eating dinner haha that’s how amazing it was.
- Favorite comeback: “I’ll pray for you.” People legit hate it. It’s great ahaha.
- My favorite card game is Machiavelli
- I’m classy
- Although I’m only 21, I feel like I’m 80 years old
- My Instagram is @Ladylikelavender You can follow to check out more day to day posts! I also have two other Instagram pages. @Old.hearters if you’re interested in vintage photos, and @Colorsofladolcevita if you love photos of Italy.
- I connect more with (old)er people or children than those my age
- I also consider myself good at giving advice. That will be my main purpose of this blog.
- No, I’m no doctor, and I know I’m still young, but I have had experiences and I hope that you will not be afraid to come to me for any advice you need. Whether it be about relationships, family, health or anything in between! I consider you my friend and I hope that feeling will be mutual
Please comment down below if you have any questions, comments or advice for me! It would be greatly appreciated. And don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter!